FIFA 20 TOTW MOMENTS 5: NOW CORRECT!Posted by Fifa 20 April 15, 2020 in
A Sports released the new TOTW Moments (Team of the Week) on Wednesday evening. Surprisingly, this week with quite a bang.
The pandemic also keeps the stadiums empty and makes regular TOTWs impossible for developers EA. Nevertheless, week 5 gives all Ultimate Team players some very interesting cards. This time the selection comes from FIFA 17’s TOTW 32.
— EA SPORTS FIFA #stayandplay (@EAFussball) April 15, 2020
Two new Barcelona informs
Two of the three new cards with over 90 points come from FC Barcelona: Fan favorite Lionel Messi gets a 97er-Inform. So if you can’t or don’t want to shoot out 4.6 million coins, you now get a cheaper alternative. The biggest drawback is the physics score, which has 72 instead of 85.
The German goalkeeper Marc-André ter Stegen gets his first FIFA20 inform and is thus upgraded to 92 points. He is now competing with Manuel Neuers and Jan Oblak’s Team of the Year cards.
Reinforcement for the A series
Ciro Immobile is the third card in the bigger 90 club . The Lazio striker scores 91 points with the new TOTW card.
As the second Serie A player, Leonardo Bonucci also receives a new TOTW card from Juventus or Piemonte Calcio. With his 87 points, he will probably appear more frequently in the center defense of various players in the future.
The Bundesliga unfortunately comes off empty this time. With Max Kruse while a second German in the TOTW moment is 5 represented, but this plays for Fenerbahce Istanbul.
The current TOTW-Moments-Stammelf
- ZOM: Messi (FC Barcelona, Argentina) – 97
- TW: ter Stegen (FC Barcelona) – 92
- ST: Immobile (Lazio Rome, Italy) – 91
- IV: Bonucci (Piemonte Calcio, Italy) – 87
- ST: Martial (Manchester United, France) – 86
- RV: Giménez (Atlético Madrid, Argentina) – 86
- ZM: Matuidi (Piemonte Calcio, France) – 86
- ST: Kruse (Fenerbahce Istanbul, Germany) – 85
- IV: Raul (SC Braga, Brazil) – 82
- ZOM: Fulgini (Angers SCO, France) – 81
- ST: Baldé (AS Monaco, Senegal) – 83
Are you satisfied with the selection this time? Let us know on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter!